Changing your routine and finding something fun and different with your family, friends, or coworkers is undoubtedly tricky. Sometimes it’s common to feel stuck and not know what to do to keep everyone entertained and create incredible memories to cherish in the future.
Escape room games are a great way to distract yourself from everyday life! It’s an interactive physical game where you and your team are locked in a themed room, solving puzzles and using clues to find your way out. In this post, we’ll explore factors that can affect the length of an escape room experience. Read on!
What Could Affect The Length Of An Escape Room Experience?
- Number of Players: The more players you have in your team, the longer it will take to solve puzzles and crack clues in the room. A larger group could be beneficial if you’re looking for an extended experience – but remember that too many people could lead to chaos!
- Difficulty of the Room: Every escape room has its difficulty level, some more complex than others. If you’re looking for a shorter experience, try an easier room – but if you want to challenge yourself and your team for a more extended period, opt for a more difficult one!
- Amount of Time Allowed for The Game: The default time for most escape games is usually one hour. Although most places will let you adjust the length of your game, make sure you know how long it will take before booking!
4 Awesome Tips To Make The Most Out Of Your Experience
- Plan: Make sure you know the theme of the room and what type of puzzles you’ll be facing.
- Work together: Communicate your ideas and thoughts with each other in an efficient manner.
- Think outside the box: Don’t be afraid to develop creative solutions – you never know what could work!
- Have fun: Make sure that everyone is having a good time, no matter how long it takes – after all, that matters most.
Try Rush Hour Live Escape Games!
We know you want to be the best host at Rush Hour Live Escape Games. Finding the coolest activity everyone can enjoy is essential, but it isn’t always easy. We believe everyone should have the chance to challenge their minds with puzzles and clues while having fun doing it!
We understand you want to have a blast, so we have 6 escape room games available with different themes; that way, you’ll find something for you! All our challenges are ONE HOUR long.
Ready To Take On A Challenge?
Ready to challenge your friends? Here’s how to do it:
- Call us at (540) 403-8862, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our contact form to book an escape room.
- Request a specific themed room or more information about each to choose your favorite.
- Gather your friends, family, or coworkers and have the time of your life!
Book our escape room games today! And in the meantime, discover all we have to offer. So you can stop struggling to find something different to do and instead have a blast with the people you love.