Show Your Puzzle-Solving Skills In Our Escape Rooms This Summer!
Finding a fantastic activity where you can have fun while challenging your brain is complex. At Rush Hour Live Escape Games, summer is the best time to test and challenge your friends, family, or colleagues with escape rooms!
Therefore, we ensure our innovative and immersive escape rooms are great for all ages and offer a unique experience. Need to take a break from everyday life? You’ve found the right place!
Our Awesome Rooms!
Escape rooms provide an optimal summer activity for those who want to cool off indoors and do something special. Our escape rooms offer a one-of-a-kind experience that will test your skills through challenging puzzles and tasks. Check them out!:
- From Beyond: You must figure out what happened to scientist Crawford Tillinghast over 40 years ago after doing some experiments. You better find out before whatever happened comes back from beyond! 4+ players 16 and up, extreme difficulty, PG-13 rating.
- Lost Jewel of Zanzibar: Based in 1930, your colleague Magnus Ferguson has sent you on a quest to find a hidden, mystical gem in the heart of Africa. He left clues! Think you can see this treasure? Prove it! 4-6 players, moderate difficulty, G rating.
- Lucky Duck Speakeasy: Based in 1925 during the prohibition, you must stop illegal sales, find incriminating evidence and figure out who the organization’s boss is before their bomb explodes! 4-6 players, entry-level difficulty, G rating.
- Murder at Mardi Gras: You and your group of jazz musicians are being framed for a horrible crime! You have one hour to figure out what happened and prove your innocence before the police department arrests you if you can’t clear your name! 6-8 players, challenging difficulty, PG 13 rating.
- Blackbeard’s Brig: You have exactly an hour to escape Blackbeard after he’s granted you freedom… if you manage to get out! 6-8 players, moderate difficulty, G rating.
- Escape From Wonderland: You’ve followed Alice’s path into the Queen of Heart’s universe! You’ll find Lewis Carroll’s classic characters that may or may not help you get out. It’s up to you to find out before your heads roll! 6-8 players, challenging difficulty, G rating.
All Rush Hour Live Escape Games rooms last 60 minutes and cost $32 per player ($4 off per player discount on the first two game slots on Saturday and all games on Tuesday! Use code “matinee” or “Tuesday”).
Challenge Everyone You Know!
Our escape room games allow you to bond with friends and family as you work together to solve the puzzles. Want to book a room? Here’s how to!
- Call (540) 403-8862, email email@example.com, or fill out our contact form.
- Ask for a particular themed room or get more details about our escape games.
- Have a wonderful time with your friends, family, or colleagues!
Our escape rooms are perfect for groups of 4+ participants, so get your group ready and beat our escape room challenges! At Rush Hour Live Escape Games, we guarantee an unforgettable experience that will make your summer even more exciting! Get started!